Three Rivers District Home Health
Phone: (502) 484-3412
Fax: (502) 484-5519
NEED HOME HEALTH?
Our intake department will help to determine if you qualify for services. Please have ready the following information:
To make a referral call (502) 484-3412
- Patient name, address, phone number, data of birth, and social security number
- Insurance information, including Medicare, Medicaid, or commercial insurance
- Physician name and information regarding recent hospitalization, illnesses, and home care needs
Provider services include:
Three Rivers District Health Department's Home Health Agency is a non-profit home health agency serving the citizens in Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Owen, and Pendleton Counties in Kentucky since 1976. If you are under a physician's care and are homebound, or if leaving your home is a taxing effort, talk with your physician. He/She may agree that you could benefit from the services of Three Rivers District Home Health. Call us at (502) 484-3412.
Our highly trained and experienced nurses and therapists work with your physician to treat conditions such as wound care, IV therapy, medication management and compliance, and rehabilitation following surgery or other illnesses. Our primary goal is to assist patients and their caregivers to manage care in the home where patients feel more comfortable and heal faster without the worry of hospital borne infections and illnesses. The key to this success is both the experience of our staff, the support of Three Rivers District Health Department, and the willingness of patients and caregivers to take charge of their health.
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aides
AFFILIATIONS AND OTHER NOTES:
- Licensed for Home Health Services by the state of Kentucky
- Member of the Kentucky Home Care Association
- Member of the Kentucky Public Home Health Alliance
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
- 2013 and 2014 Deyta Award for Patient Satisfaction